Keep ourselves updated and motivated.
It's 101 ... ack!I get to run hills in the morning. Supposed to be long hills (500-800m) at 5k race pace. Wonder what pace that is?
Who are you and how did you get on this blog?We're lucky. It's only 99 here (ocean breeze, dontchaknow).I suppose to do an eight miler today, perhaps its a good night for a run.BTW, check out the West Ashley blog. I got to run with an olympic trials runner last night (well, not so much "with" as "behind").
Post a Comment
2 comments:
It's 101 ... ack!
I get to run hills in the morning. Supposed to be long hills (500-800m) at 5k race pace. Wonder what pace that is?
Who are you and how did you get on this blog?
We're lucky. It's only 99 here (ocean breeze, dontchaknow).
I suppose to do an eight miler today, perhaps its a good night for a run.
BTW, check out the West Ashley blog. I got to run with an olympic trials runner last night (well, not so much "with" as "behind").
Post a Comment