Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The spice of life

The long runs are getting easier. I'll start trying to step up the last five miles, or so.
The tempo runs are still for s***. No quality, or predictability at all. Not telling me anything (this is bad).
The intervals are fine. Predictable, but fine.
The cadence runs are interesting. Trying to get right on 90 is a mind game.
The plyometrics are helping, I think.

I need cooler weather to get here.

How was the Midnight flying?

2 comments:

Stuart said...

MaryAnne's broken (we think) toe prevented her running. I ate too much dinner and got a debilitating side stitch and DNF-ed. Frustrating, although my time at two miles was great, and my legs felt fine. Actually, I ran 2 1/4 miles considerably faster than I could run two blocks just a few months ago, so that's encouraging, and I'm pretty sure I could have finished at that pace.

Do-over!

I guess there's always another 5k.

MaryAnne Banich Massey said...

So, yeah, we in the midlands s#$%ed this weekend at running. I am so frustrated that I cannot run - for at least a week - maybe longer. So, my life will be a tad bit blander.....